How many times have you said this?
When I work with my clients to clear out the clutter, there are some common expressions I hear over and over during a hands-on session. Can you relate?
1. I’ve totally been looking for that.
2. Oh man, I just bought one of those!
3. I didn’t realize I had so many (fill in the blanks).
4. Is this the worst you’ve ever seen?
5. Awesome, I found money!!
6. I haven’t seen that in awhile…
7. Should I keep this? Wait, I know the answer.
8. Oh look, something I bought and never used!
9. This looks gross, just trash it.
10. WTF is this?